Thursday, December 20, 2012

Doomsday Resolutions

I have decided to jump aboard this whole doomsday thing, but I'm putting a spin on it. As I sit anxiously awaiting the end of the world I reflect upon what it has become. In the past six months alone we have had two terrible shootings. There are many wars being fought, some of which we aren't even aware of. There are wars between countries, religions, families and even ourselves. Everywhere you look there is poverty and destruction. If this is what our world has become then let it end tomorrow!
December 21, 2012 is the end and I'm going to create my own new world. Instead of New Years Resolutions I am making New World Resolutions. I hope that you will make these resolutions with me.
1). Serve often.
2). Love more.
3). Be positive.
4). Smile.
These are the four big changes I'm making in my life to create a new world, a better world. We shouldn't let our lives be lived in fear of what could happen next, we should be full of joy and love. Help me create that type of world. Help me make a world that is safe. Help me create a place where people are loved and given service. A world where children are safe and where families can live in peace. Help me create a world that we can trust.

2 comments: