Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye and Thank You

Dear Ohio Friends, I am so grateful to have met you. Some of you have made the biggest impact on my life and I have grown to love you. I want to thank you all for the memories. Some of you will be mentioned and others won't be. But just know that I appreciate you all and the life lessons you have taught me.

Abby Babby: I can't even describe the effect you have had on my life. I love you so much. You are one of the best friends I have ever had. You have definitely changed me for the better. I love how we can just pick up talking like we never stopped. You have made my time in Ohio worth every minute. I already miss you so much. Know that I will always have your back.You are my best friend ever. I love you chica.

Adam Burr: Although it may not seem like it, you have affected my life. You were the guy I could turn to for everything and although you are my best friends brother, you became someone I would consider an extremely good friend. I know we had our "moments", but we still stayed friends through it all. I love you and will miss you, even though you decided to finally divorce me :p. Thank you for everything.

JenCub: What can I say that will explain the type of impact you have had on my life? You were the person I could always turn to. You never took sides and you always listened and gave me advice. You taught me to be a leader. I've always been a teacher's pet, so I never really thought that I would have one teacher who really made an impact on me, but I was wrong. You were my friend and leader. I will never forget you.

Sister Jones: You have been an amazing example in my life. I am so grateful for you. I didn't know my Stake Young Women's President in TN, I couldn't tell you her name or what color her hair looked like, but I will never forget you. I know that you love me and that would would do anything with in your power for me. You have been a stable force in my life and you have taught me to love unconditionally and to be closer to my Savior. I love you Sister Jones, you will always have a place in my heart.

Chris Hurt: I love you. You are that one person I can turn to no matter what. You have helped me through so much, especially this past month. You have really known when I needed a friend and you have made me smile and realize that life does go on. I will be eternally grateful for the blessing you gave me and for the support you have given me through this really hard time. I love you and will miss you. Stay strong and keep working on your mission.

The Blake Family: You have been a great friend to my family. Your kids have set a shining example to me and I will miss you guys. Thank you so much for your beautiful daughter Emma. She has been my example from day one. She has this beautiful faith in our Savior and is never afraid to share it. She is the reason I get up and bare my testimony. When I grow up I want to be like her, with unfailing faith and a huge testimony of her Savior and Heavenly Father. I love her and I hope she remembers me when she gets older.

Like I said, not everyone is mentioned, these people just stick out in my mind. Again, thank you all for everything. I will miss you all. Please keep in touch. I'll love hearing from you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment