Thursday, September 22, 2011

Take A Moment

I just wanted to take a moment to be grateful.
I feel like lately all I do is focus on the negative things in my life. It's a taxing job! So here's to the little things I'm grateful for.
Food.
Shelter.
A Job.
Showers.
Clean Water.
Family.
Friends.
Scriptures.
Prayer.
Coloring Books.
Faith.
Being away from things really makes you grateful for them. Being away from friends who have the same standards as I do makes me realize just how precious those friendships are.
At this moment though, I think the thing I am most grateful for are blankets! If I didn't know better I would think my apartment is in the Arctic Circle!

2 comments:

  1. Are you not living with your parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm not. I'm working at a resort in Zion National Park, so I live in an apartment on property.

    ReplyDelete