Thursday, August 11, 2011

One Door Closes...

I'm not sure why I was so ready to be done with my freshman year. Why did I want to go "home"? I'm sitting here in my "room" in St. George, UT and it's finally hit me that my family moved. We live in Utah and I have no friends. When I woke up this morning I debated on whether or not I should get dressed and put makeup on. But I figured what's the point? I don't know anyone out here, and don't really want to get to know anyone out here. I know that's a horrible attitude, but I'm not living here after this. I'll be here for five months and then I am moving back to Rexburg for good, well at least until I finish school.
I need to start unpacking, but that seems like such a waste and I don't know where to start. I still have to unpack my boxes from the move and my college stuff. But I don't have a bed, a dresser, or a closet. Scratch that, I have a dresser, but it's broke. I have a blow up mattress, with a hole.
I just need a friend. And a purpose.
Five months isn't that long...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment